custom alphabet zoo invitation: happy birthday graham!

i am so excited to share this one.

stephanie, you are one of my favorite customers. although we have never met, i feel like i know you. with the combination of reading your blog, and through making your little guy's birth announcement, your family's holiday card and now his first birthday invitation, you seem more like a friend than just a customer. your little guy has grown so fast. I am so glad you found my cards last year and have kept coming back to me for all your custom card needs. i was so excited to see your theme this year as i have been wanting to add more zoo invitations to my designs, so thank you.

and here it is, graham's 1st birthday invitation. it is made to match the alphabet zoo birthday theme and we made it on my 5x7 cardstock, so full color on both sides.

also shown are the past cards i have made for the neipling family :)

happy birthday graham!!!
stephanie, i look forward to working with you again soon!!!


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

marie, thank you for everything you have done for our family. every creation that you have done for us leaves me speechless. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. YOU have made all of these occasions so special to us through your awesome work. you are the best!!!